DART SBC SHP 9.025 DH / 4.000" BORE / 350 MAINS
PAVTEK PART# DA-CC31161111
SHP Cast Iron S/B Chev Engine Block with 4-Bolt Ductile Caps
4.000" Bore, 9.025" Deck, 350 Mains
Dart's Special High Performance small block meets the need for an affordable, precision machined, cast iron block with superior features. Designed for high performance and heavy duty applications, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders and high performance marine enthusiasts.
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Siamese bores 4.000" or 4.125" (unfinished).
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind head bolt holes don't go through to water jacket.
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke with steel rods.
- 350 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts.
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks.
- Uses standard two piece rear main seal or option for one piece seal.
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams.
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick.
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover.
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc...
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
ALL DART PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM PAVTEK
CALL US FOR THE BEST DEALS ON DART - WE WON’T BE BEATEN ON PRICE !!!