Engine Block Core Exchange Policy
If you have purchased one of our engines we may offer you the ability to send your current block back to us for a full core exchange.
The block must be in stock configuration without modifications, be in good condition and be usable.
In order to qualify for a full core exchange the following must be true:
- Blocks with cracked cylinders will be reviewed on a case by case basis, they may receive full or partial credit.
- Block can not have stripped threads or broken bolts or studs
- Block can not have spun mains
- Block main and cam bores must be in OEM condition and size
- Block cannot have missing ears or any clearance modifications
- Block cannot be modified in anyway, including aftermarket reinforcements, custom sleeves, and filled blocks
- Block must have the correct main caps and bolts
If any of the above conditions exist a partial core credit may be offered after consultation and/or inspection by Pavtek
- Do not ship your block to us before we advise you to. Any unauthorized freight may be refused
- Customer is responsible for shipping the block back to our facility and is responsible to pay the freight
- Mains must be attached to the block in their correct locations
- If you the customer can not arrange the freight of your core to us, we will be able to organise this for you at your expense.
Core Exchange Refund
- Upon receiving your block we will inspect it for damage and the ability for it to be re used.
- If the block passes inspection you will be issued a core refund via Internet banking directly into your bank account
- If the block fails inspection and is deemed not fit for use, you will not receive a refund. If you would like your block returned to you we can organise this at your expense or the engine block can be disposed of as scrap.